|Member:||AINIA Centro Tecnológico|
|Sector:||agroalimentario, cosmético, farma, químico, envase|
|Address:||C/ Benjamin Franklin 5 – 11
Paterna Valencia – 46980
|Mobile:||+34 961 366 090|
AINIA is a technology center founded in 1987 as private non-profit association. We have 30 years’ experience in improving companies’ competitivity through innovation. We are one of the European technology centers with more business societal base, with more than 700 associated companies and 1,300 customers.
AINIA operates in the agro-food, cosmetic, pharma, chemical and packaging sector through its different technology areas. The headquarters are located in the Valencia Technology Park, with more than 13,000 m2 including pilot plants, laboratories and training rooms.
Our offer to the companies includes support to innovation and technical assistance. In particular, the services related to the BIO sector include:
– Microbiological analysis, in a laboratory accredited by ENAC (ISO 17025) for food analysis. Check our list of accredited analysis.
– Analysis of allergens, gluten and lactose. We are acknowledge by the main Spanish associations of gluten- and lactose-intolerants FACE and ADILAC.
– Consultancy and technological assistance in food safety.
– Specialized training.
The research lines of ainia in the BIO sector include:
– Industrial biotechnology: production of microorganisms or metabolites for the agro-food, cosmetic, pharma or packaging sectors. We start from the development of the microorganism (including genetic engineering techniques), and arrive until the industrial scale-up.
– Preclinical studies with in vitro models: evaluation of the bioaccessibility, bioavailability and bioactivity of molecules, with our in vitro Dynamic digester coupled with specific cell cultures that mimic the target organs.
– Diagnostic of microbial contamination and antimicrobial strategies: predictive microbiology, biosensors for in situ detection of microbial contamination, novel antimicrobials, phage therapy, etc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leQnoMDFKm8
– Environmental biotechnology: biorefineries, biological wastewater treatment, anaerobic digestion of organic waste, bioenergy, etc.
ainia sets collaboration agreements with companies that want to develop products or processes in the agro-food, cosmetic, pharma or packaging sector. ainia cooperates as well with other entities and companies in research projects with the aim of knowledge generation.