|Member:||Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería Agronómica y del Medio Natural de la Universidad Politécnica de Valencia|
|Address:||Camino de Vera, s/n
Valencia – 46022
|Mobile:||+34 963 877 131|
Created by Decree of the 16th of June of 1959, the Superior School of Agronomy Engineers of Valencia (ETSIAMN), starts the development of its teaching activity the year 1960/61 in the premises of the National Institute of Agrarian Investigations, located in Burjassot.
In 1968. the School, gets integrated in the just created Polytechnic University of Valencia In 1980, moves its installations to the Campus of Vera, in ‘Camino de Vera’, where it is still nowadays continuing its teaching activities.
The school has enlarged its degree supply with the incorporation of the studies of Forestry Engineering, Food Technology and Biotechnology.
– Agrifood area: development and exploitation of food, microorganisms, plants, animals, analysis methods and identification.
– Industrial Area: organisms production and molecules with biotechnological value. Molecular Factors
– Public Health Area: Diagnostic and analysis methods, genetic and cellular therapies and development and exploitation of medicines
– Natural Resources and Environment: Diagnosis of erosion and danger of Biodiversity loosing. Biotechnological strategies of conservation
– Investigation, Development and Innovation Area: Investigation Centres related with the mentioned areas.