|Member:||INSTITUTO TECNOLÓGICO DE INFORMÁTICA|
|Sector:||ICT – Information and Communication Technologies|
|Address:||Camino de Vera s/n Ciudad Politécnica de la Innovación – UPV Edif. 8G, Acc. B, 4ª planta
|Mobile:||963 877 069|
ITI, Instituto Tecnológico de Informática, is a Spanish Research and Technology Centre specialised in ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) Research, Development and Innovation. Since its creation in 1994, ITI develops its activity with a clear focus on the generation of new technologies and methodologies for being integrated into industry and society.
As a reference technological centre, ITI is part of the main regional and national structures associated with the technology generation and transference, such as: IVACE (the Valencian Institute of Business Competitiveness), REDIT (the Valencian Network of Technological Institutes) or FEDIT (the Spanish Federation of Research and Technology Centers). Furthermore, ITI is actively involved in the definition of ICT research strategies at regional, national and international level, through the direct dialog with regional public administrations or the participation in Spanish and European Technological Platforms.
From this position, ITI’s mission focuses in ICT research for producing innovative solutions to address current societal and economic challenges, which contribute to the improvement of industrial competitiveness and to the creation of an integrated, sustainable and intelligent society. All of this, with the vision of becoming an international leader in optimized and intelligent ICT-based solutions.
In order to achieve its mission and vision, ITI bases its processes on a careful R&D process, which starts from technology watch and market analysis for the identification of needs and opportunities, the development of R&D activities to generate knowledge, technologies and methodologies, and the transformation of these results into robust and quality solutions that could reach the market.
– RountigMaps (www.routingmaps.com) Optimization of routing problems and fleets
– ForePlanner (foreplanner.es) Optimized Production Planning and Sales
– SeKuen (sekuen.es) Finite Capacity Production Scheduling Optimization
– ZeroGravity3D (zerogravity3d.es) Advanced 3D Industrial System
– ITICAB (iticab iti.upv.es) System Biometric Access Control by Facial Recognition
– OCRForms (www.ocrforms.es) Intelligent document Acquisition & Processing
– Software Design and Development
– Mobility and Embedded Systems
– Distributed Systems and Cloud Computing
– Industrial ICT, Monitoring and Sensor Networks
– Intelligent Optimization Solutions
– Software Quality and Testing
– Computer Vision 2D/3D
– OCR – Optical Character Recognition