BIOVAL, Association Undertakings that make up the Bioregion of Valencia Community organizes the Course "Management of Biotechnology", designed to give practical training, market-oriented, those who want to advance professionally in this sector. In addition to developing the knowledge and skills needed to work in a biotech company, Sponsored professional network of student, increasing their relational capital to have the opportunity to know the situation of the sector.
Biotechnology companies require a multidisciplinary team that is able to work within their department and have the skills to regularly collaborate on projects with multiple departments like finance, marketing and sales, I D, legal, etc.
The course is aimed at professionals in the biotechnology sector wishing to develop their business skills; as well as, graduates, technical and university final year wishing to enter the field of biotechnology.
- Current status of biotechnology and its application sectors, national and international level.
- Business Plan Business.
- Marketing techniques, marketing products and services.
- Legal Aspects, protection and exploitation of research.
- Economic and financial management.
- Funding for biotech companies.
- Internationalization of companies.
- Skills and key competencies: negotiation, delegation, business communication, effective management ...
To complement the knowledge acquired throughout the course, be made by the student a business model that will be presented to a jury of industry experts, with the possibility of developing it further through a supervised process.
The faculty is composed of experts in the field, which gives the course a great value, therefore as the level of business content for networking opportunities between faculty and students.
The course lasts 80 hours, given on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 16.00 a 19.30 hours in the classrooms of the Catholic University of Valencia. DRegistrations:
- Price: 380€
- Business professionals associated with BIOVAL: 20% discount.
- University Students in their final year: 10% discount.
Note: Subsidized by the Tripartite Foundation, that cost overrides other discounts.