|Address:||Camino de Vera s/n, edificio 9B, oficina 13
Valencia – 46022
|Mobile:||+34 961 336 899|
AWSensors is a biotechnology company that has patented a new molecular detection system based on acoustic technology. It designs, manufactures and commercializes an ultra-high sensitivity and resolution equipment, designed to carry out in real-time easy and reliable diagnostic or quality controls in healthcare, environmental, agri-food and materials fields.
- Platform with up to 4 channels to simultaneous assays.
- Sensors and sensor modules.
- Sensor modules customized to user needs.
Investigation Lines and collaborations:
- Food security: Design of a platform based on arrays of high resolution quartz sensors for High-Throughput Screening of residues in honey. Partners in this project are AWSensors, Center for research and innovation in bioengineering and Institute of Food engineering of the Polytechnic University of Valencia.
- Biomedicine: Design of a platform based on electrochemical quartz crystal microbalance for the in-vivo development and testing of new biomedical alloys. Partners in this project are AWSensors, Institute of Materials Technology of the Polytechnic University of Valencia, groups of research on dentistry and dentures of University of Valencia.
- Energy and batteries: Collaboration with Bar Ilan University, Israel, to design an specific equipment for research in lithium batteries and energy storage.
- Biomedicine: Collaboration with the Center for Molecular Recognition and Technological Development (IDM) in Valencia to use AWS sensors to improve Lupus detection.
- Biomedicine: Collaboration with the Center for Molecular Recognition and Technological Development (IDM) in Valencia to research on nanostructured surfaces to improve the limit of detection of AWS sensors used as biosensors.