|Member:||Neval Grupo Farmalent, S.L.|
|Address:||Calle Catedrático Agustín Escardino, 9
Paterna (Valencia) – 46980
Neval, is an Agricultural R&D Laboratory accredited by the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries, Food and Environment for the execution of Officially Recognized Tests (GEP) and with phytopathological diagnostic services of Nematodes and insects.
The priority of Neval is to provide highest quality services for the development of nutrition and plant protection products with accurate results, advising clients and developing new protocols for obtaining optimal results in the trials.
The company team is formed by scientific and technical researchers with 20 years of experience in conducting field trials and laboratory studies, which allows Neval to provide a wide variety of agricultural research services, thanks to collaborations with universities and other companies with scientific basis in the field.
With the inauguration in 2017 of the First Collection of Private Phytoparasitic Nematodes in Spain, trials with these organisms are the strongest point of its technological offer, both in vitro studies and in pots, greenhouses under controlled conditions and field.
Neval has its facilities divided between the University of Valencia Science Park, where its laboratories and greenhouses under controlled conditions are located, and Xilxes-Castellón, where the offices and experimental fields are located. This wide range of spaces allows to give the best support to all the services offered.
– R+D department for the development and execution of preliminary studies and registration of agricultural products (Pesticides, Fertilizers, Bioestimulants and others).
– Private and public research entities that need to outsource diagnostic services for nematodes or nematological studies
Neval is a specialist in Efficacy Tests in the field, greenhouse and laboratory for all types of products under the protocols of the European Community EPO / EPPO and agronomic efficiency protocols under the new Royal Decree
999/2017 that modifies Royal Decree 506/2013 as well as IRAC and OECD and
7. Traps and pheromones
9. Vigor and germination
11. Research and development of protocols for laboratory studies with different agricultural pests
12. Nematological diagnosis in plant samples, lands, waters and others
– University of Valencia
– Laboratories R&D.
– University Jaume I (Castellón)