|Address:||Miguel Servet, 16 – Nave 17. Parque Industrial de Elche.
Elche Alicante – 03203
|Mobile:||+34 965 685 275|
Monteloeder is an established global leader in providing innovative, scientifically researched, botanical ingredients for dietary supplements, foods and beverages. Targeting different health and wellbeing areas, its scientifically backed ingredients offer proven performance and efficacy.
In Monteloeder, they strive to meet the strictest quality standards. Their manufacturing facilities include several cleanrooms, ready to prepare any powder or liquid blend, following ISO 9001 standards. They are also GMP certified for dietary supplements and food products. Their strict quality standards ensures the customers that they obtain the best quality products available.
Monteloeder also offers a proprietary digital assessment tool tied directly to the use and performance of its ingredients.
They are flexible and adjust ourselves to the customer’s needs.
- Metabolaid: is a proprietary formula comprising hibiscus flower and lemon verbena leaf extracts. The main active components of Metabolaid, have been proven to synergistically increase the activation of AMPK in the adipose tissue, liver, and muscles.
- Zeropollution: is a totally natural patented ingredient that provides protection from within towards air pollution. Based on 4 herbal extracts; rosemary, olive leaf, Lippia citriodora, and Sophora japonica, that act synergistically and complementarity to protect and repair the skin damage caused by pollution and amplified by UV exposure.
- Nutroxsun: clinically proven, natural ingredient combination of Mediterranean different rosemary and grapefruit extracts, that protects, from the inside-out, the skin from sun-induced damage. Nutroxsun is a suitable complement for topical sunscreen protection. Its effect is systemic, preventing and reducing photoinduced oxidation, skin photodamage, and photoaging.
- Move!plx: helps to enhance the body’s natural antioxidant defenses. Is a botanical extract derived from the leaves of the Lippia citriodora plant Lemon verbena has a high polyphenolic content, being verbascoside one of the most abundant.
Its activity is divided in 4 areas:
- Research and development of innovative ingredients.
- Blends manufacturing.
- Development of custom formulations for the nutrition industry.
- Distribution of a wide range of ingredients for the nutrition and cosmetics industry.
After years of research and development, listening and adapting to consumers’ needs, Monteloeder is positioning its branded ingredients line to help its business clients to undertake the current 3.0 health revolution focused on skin beauty, metabolic syndrome and sport.
The new paradigm supporting the 3.0 health revolution combines experienced product development, clinical trials’ results, real world evidence data and artificial intelligence technologies to boost outcomes and foster healthy habits through the use of mobile technology and wearable devices.
– Study of antioxidant and antimicrobial properties
– Development of new products for cosmetic applications
– We cooperate with other companies from the same field to create a synergetic efect where all the parties win