|Member:||Pons Patentes y Marcas S.L.|
|Sector:||Intellectual Property rights (IPR). IPR protection and defense in a wide range of areas including biotechnology.|
|Address:||Cirilo Amorós, 8, Puerta 5.
Valencia – 46004
PONS PATENTES Y MARCAS INTERNACIONAL is a leading Intellectual and Industrial Property law firm, headquartered in Madrid, that gathers together more than 60 years of experience in offering its services worldwide, with special emphasis on Spain, Europe and Latin America.
With more than 100 staff and with seven regional offices throughout Spain (Valencia, Alicante, Barcelona, Zaragoza, Vitoria, Vigo y Sevilla) and four international offices in Bogota (Colombia) (from which we file trademark and patent applications in 23 countries in Latin America), San Francisco (USA), Guangzhou (China) and Brussels (Belgium), PONS PATENTES Y MARCAS provides strategic counsel to more than 25,000 clients before national and international institutions (i.e. National Patent and Trademark Offices, OHIM, EPO, WIPO) as well as national and international courts.
PONS PATENTES Y MARCAS INTERNACIONAL helps its clients to manage, exploit and defend their IP rights. This way, the firm completes the whole IP cycle offering a full-service professional advice in every stage.
- Patentability, infraction and Freedom To Operate reports.
- Drafting, filing and prosecution of Patent applications in Spain and abroad.
- Advising on the protection and prosecution of Plant Varieties.
- Filing and prosecution of Industrial Designs in Spain and abroad.
- Filing and prosecution of Trademarks in Spain and abroad.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiation of Non-Disclosure agreements; Material Transfer Agreements; contracts and clauses of scientific research; and contracts of Technology Transfer, licensing and sublicensing of IPR.
- Advising on protecting Inventions, by trade-secret and Know-How licensees.
- Valuation of intangible assets.
- Technology Reports and identification of potential licensees.
- Collaboration in the preparation of proposals for the Horizon 2020 programme.
Collaboration for proposals in Horizon 2020. Integration of IPR in the technical proposal.